In no particular order:
- It’s been 11 days since your last blog entry.
- After teaching him how to make coffee every morning, your son decides to play with Mr. Coffee after realizing that something is missing in his morning routine.
- Your work email address and phone number have been rediscovered by your olleagues…and exploited (er, leveraged).
- There are 175 flagged items in your news aggregator that deserve to be re-read, thought about and blogged.
- The TODO list for your web site/blog is getting out of hand. (Having said that, that’s the one thing I have tried to manage since my last post–the design and functionality here. Most recently intra-site search has been implemented, leveraging Google. I’m also hoping the new table-based, columnar layout is more usable by folks with smaller monitors or monitors running at a lower resolution. Not everyone has a 20 flat panel running at a pixel resolution of 1600×1200–or has to squint on occasion if they did.)