- The choice is yours (e.g. glass half full or half empty, waiting or doing).
- Knowledge doesn’t imply action; be a doer and not just a hearer.
- “It’s opener there in the wide open air.”
- With openness comes opportunity for both reward and disappointment…and both are likely to occur.
- Tides and waves are natural–fighting either is essentially a waste of energy and doing nothing will often land you far from where you want to be. So learn how to surf, in a manner of speaking.
- Leading today doesn’t mean leading tomorrow.
- Being your best does’t necessarily mean being the best.
- “…Bang-ups and Hang-ups can happen to you.”
- Avoid “The Waiting Place.” Instead, seize each day.
- “There is fun to be done!” Know the difference between a life and a living.
- “Step with care and great tact and remember that Life’s a Great Balancing Act.”
Buy the book; I did. The story isn’t the same without the great pictures.