I’ve been using RSS Bandit exclusively for my news/blog aggregation and am really happy with it for the most part. However, I’m using version 220.127.116.11, and I have a few suggestions on current and future functionality as follows:
Remember and reinstate previous UI configurations, for example:
- Window size/position
- Main view
- Width of lefthand pane
- Vertical division of righthand pane
- Sort-by column (e.g. Date)
- Menu item: Expand all feeds
- Menu item: Expand all feeds in a particular category (or current selection)
- Synchronize feeds/flags/etc. among multiple client instances (e.g. work, home, laptop) – NewsGator 2.0 provides synchronization functionality
Perhaps I can find some time to help develop these changes, too–you know be part of the solution and not just state issues (for me).
Release 18.104.22.168 addresses all of my UI configuration persistence concerns above.