Our son, Speed Racer, especially enjoyed driving a Corvette-like car on one of the rides. The carousel was fun too–enough to ride it once with Dad and turn right around to ride again with Mom. A Family Membership is definitely worth considering if you live near the zoo.
The greater San Francisco bay area is full of great family outings and we’re looking forward to visiting them as soon as my son can enjoy them.
- Fitzgerald Marine Reserve (great
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Children’s Discovery Museum
- The Tech Museum of Innovation
- Chabot Space & Science Center
- Fort Point (national park)
- Happy Hollow Park & Zoo