It seems like I may still have missed a few interesting articles…nevertheless, here are more articles I know still hold personal interest from Fast Company magazine:
- FC46: What Are You Complaining About?
- FC46: Jazzed About Work & Groove Makes It Possible To Light Up the Edge
- FC47: There Is No Correlation At All Between Success and Hours Worked
- FC47: Customer Service: EMC Corp. – of particular interest given that I recently became an EMC employee through its acquisition of Documentum; since this article, Joe Tucci has succeeded Mike Ruettgers as President and CEO; Mike Ruettgers is currently Executive Chairman
- FC49: Slack Off – interviewee Tom DeMarco wrote my favorite book on project management, The Deadline, which I heartily recommend to anyone managing or aspiring to manage software projects
- FC57: No Risk, No Reward
- The ABCs of Strategy: part one (FC59: The Strategy of the Fighter Pilot), part two (FC60: There Is No Alternative To…) and part three (FC61: How To SMASH Your Strategy)
- FC62: Size Is Not a Strategy
- FC63: The Search for the Fastest Engine – introduction to AlltheWeb.com, public face of Overture Services (used to be named FAST in the article); currently searching 3,151,743,117 pages vs. over three billion pages advertised by Google (i.e. still a close race as implied by this October 2002 article); update (1/10/2004): I just discovered this article on AlltheWeb.com.